Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Multiple roles available at various sites throughout Melbourne for Cooks, Qualified Chefs and Sous Chefs. The successful applicant/s will bring with them outstanding communication skills as well as a passion to drive the business whilst building a great team culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare for food outlets
- Coordinate the work with other chefs, cooks, and kitchen employees to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labour cost goals
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness, and safety are always maintained throughout all kitchen areas
- Establish controls to minimise food and supply waste
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high volume kitchen
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
On offer is a friendly and supportive environment and on-the-job training. Hours and pay rates are negotiable commensurate with your experience and the award. Ultimately seeking a great fit for the team with the opportunity for career development and advancement.
To apply, send your current resume or CV to email@example.com.