Reconciliation Action Lead
Communications / Journalism / Media And Promo
Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Guide the HR & Safety Team in research, policy review, and identification of strategies that support recruitment and retention of Indigenous Employees.
- Review existing organisational policies and recommend improvements to promote inclusivity within the workplace.
- Work with the Marketing Communications & Engagement Teams to deliver communication plans and campaigns both internally and externally as needed to promote and deliver the RAP objectives.
You will also be required to demonstrate understanding and expertise regarding issues impacting on Indigenous Australians.
- Diploma level qualifications in a human centred discipline such as sociology, history, education, community development, OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing complex projects.
- Police Clearance & Ochre Card
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Identified
If you have demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing Reconciliation Action Plans and/or reconcilication initiatives, including but not limtited to, Indigenous employment, training and retention strategies, please submit your cv and cover letter to outline your experience in this area. Or, for a confidential discussion or full job description, please contact AAR on 8981 7431 for further details.