All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Computer and Information Technology
30/06/2019 - Possible extension
SENIOR DEVELOPER – Canberra
Federal Government opportunity:
All Aspects Recruitment requires the services of a Senior Developer with experience in MS. Net, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM and ADF to provide support services, proactive maintenance activities, solution scoping & design. Additionally, the candidate will actively participate in the configuration and implementation of MS Dynamics 365/CRM Online solution.
The Senior Developer will specifically undertake the following:
- Develop MS .Net, SharePoint & CRM application which will meet user requirements
- Assist Business Analysts in formulation of Use Cases
- Coordinate deployments to Testing and Production environments
- Tune new applications to meet performance requirements
- Coordinate deployments with other parts of the Information Services Branch including the Operations Section
You will need to provide a statement of claims of no more than two pages in length, which address the following criteria. In addition include your CV (CV should state your current security clearance level).
- Demonstrated experience using above mentioned technology
- Proven record of delivering successful ICT systems
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a developer on ICT projects
Start ASAP until 30 June 2019 – this may be extend.
NV1 preferred, however Baseline candidates will be accepted as a minimum.
Must be prepared and able to pass a security clearance prior to commencement.
To submit an application or for any questions on this position please Contact Janine McDonald at All Aspects Recruitment on (08) 89817431 or email [email protected]
This position closes Wednesday 20th 2pm EST