Friable Asbestos Removal Labourers
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
4-6 Weeks Temporary
FRIABLE ASBESTOS REMOVAL LABOURERS x8
All Aspects Recruitment & HR have multiple positions available for experienced friable asbestos removal labourers (Class A & B) with a proven work history in the industry to join our client’s team on a 4-6-week project based in Darwin NT.
To be considered for these positions you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Currently hold a valid white card.
- Currently Hold a valid Asbestos Class B ticket (Class A is preferred)
- Demolition Experience (Jackhammer, Grinder etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience working with asbestos.
- The correct PPE - (basic asbestos gear, hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear)
- Preferably have own facemask and face fit done.
- One reference to verify your ability.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- Driver licence preferred but not necessary
- Be available to work 8hrs per day from Monday - Saturday
To apply please email a current resume including a copy of your tickets/licences to firstname.lastname@example.org with Asbestos Labourer in the subject.