Executive Assistant - NTG
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
Executive Assistant - NTG
We would be looking for employees with a minimum of five years’ experience in providing high quality executive administration at senior leadership level with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet competing deadlines, producing quality work in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide high level administrative, secretarial services and project support to the People, Culture and Customer team, including scheduling of appointments and direct/fulfil requests for advice and drafting correspondence/documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing correspondence using the prescribed process, forward to relevant personnel to action and following up as required.
- Provide secretariat support in relation to meetings and conferences including agenda and minute preparation, meeting support and venue arrangements as required, including maintenance of People, Culture and Customer intranet site as required.
- Prepare and quality control correspondence, including providing assistance to staff in the preparation of procurement, human resources, organisational development, information technology, customer service centre and facilities reports and documentation, ensuring corporate standards are met.
- Carry out duties in accordance with our client’s safety and environmental policy, safety principles, corporate values and behaviours.
Selection criteria – Essential
- Extensive organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet competing deadlines with minimal supervision and produce quality work in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Highly developed written, oral and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including substantial knowledge of records management systems, whilst providing high level executive coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to work with initiative, enthusiasm and limited supervision, as well as part of a team, and to effectively manage a range of tasks with competing priorities, including the ability to interact effectively with people of different culture.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ministerial, Cabinet and Legislative processes, and proven capacity to operate effectively in a politically sensitive environment.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of procurement and recruitment in relation to the Corporation’s financial and human resource delegations, procurement guidelines and project management.
To apply please email a currrent copy of your resume and cover letter detailing your skills and experience against the essential selection critera to firstname.lastname@example.org