Workshop General Hand (ATSI Identified)
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Oil & Gas
Between 3 and 5 Years
East Arm Darwin
$32.00 per hour
Part Time (15hrs Per Week)
Workshop General Hand - Identified Position (Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander)
Part Time - 15hrs per week
All Aspects Recruitment are seeking candidates to fill the position of Workshop General Hand to assist in organising workshop/warehouse activities including:
- Preventative maintenance of ROV,
- Diving and workshop equipment,
- Receipting & packaging stores,
- Local collections & deliveries,
- General duties, include housekeeping & yard duties,
- Paperwork in support of these functions required.
- Technical/Mechanical aptitude background preferred
- Forklift ticket
- Full NT unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Appropriate work-related experience and skills
- Physical fit for manual labour
- Competent in the operation of desktop computers including Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Worked in marine environment understanding of effect salt water on equipment.
- Senior first aid or equivalent
- Materials handling,
- Working at heights
- Understanding of QA & HSE systems
- Able to communicate written & verbally in English
- Able to work with minimum supervision but will seek advice when unsure
- Safety conscious.
To apply please email a currently copy of your resume including 2 recent employment referees to email@example.com
Please Note: This position is an identified position for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants.
All Aspects Recruitment & HR considers that being Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander is a genuine mandatory occupational requirement for this position under s 57 NT – Anti-Discrimination Act 1996