EOI – HSEQ Roles – Civil & Commercial
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Safety And Security
Between 3 and 5 Years
Temporary - Permanent - Contract
Due to new project demands on the horizon All Aspects Recruitment & HR are seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced HSEQ personnel in Civil & Commercial that are looking for their next challenge on some significant national projects due to commence in the near future.
With the current situation of COVID-19 taking an impact across all markets, the construction industry has managed to hold its ground and continue through this crisis. Major government projects are getting pushed through and brought forward with opportunities opening for -
- HSEQ Managers (Must have a Diploma or higher)
- HSEQ Advisors (Must have Cert4-H&S)
- H&S Coordinators (Must have Cert4-H&S)
- Safety Officers (Must have Cert4-H&S)
- Safety Administrators (Must have worked in a similar role)
To be considered you must have:
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of recent experience in the Commercial Construction or
- Civil/Infrastructure sectors
- Must hold relevant Certifications/Qualifications
- Must have unrestricted Australian working rights.
If this sounds like you then please submit your expression of interest by forwarding a brief cover letter together with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with HESQ EOI in the Subject Line
Please Note: Unrestricted Australian work rights are required to be considered. All applications are treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.