Business Administration Traineeship
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
Entry Level / Junior
12 Months Fixed Term
All Aspects Recruitment & HR are seeking suitable candidates to fill the position of Irrigation Officer to undertake maintenance or irrigation infrastructure with parks and road reserves.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake work activities associated with irrigation, landscaping and ground maintenance in a safety focused environment.
- Repair, install and maintain irrigation infrastructure
- Undertake inspections of assets and irrigation infrastructure
- Operate vehicles, trailers, and small plant equipment used in maintenance activities
- Undertake daily minor maintenance of plant and equipment such as blowers, whipper snipers, hedgers and other equipment as required.
- Current MR Class NT Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience in small plant and power tool operation
- Demonstrated experience in irrigation maintenance
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of landscape maintenance practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS and experience in safe work practices
- Experience in setting out of Traffic Management devices and reading traffic management plans.
- Holder of current white card
Applicants will be required to prove their eligibility to work in Australia, willing to undergo a criminal history check and pre-employment medical assessment
To apply please email a current copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org