All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services
NGO / Non-profit
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
$35.00 - $39.00
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the Regional Manager to achieve ambulance service delivery in the Norther Territory through the provision of administrative duties including: rostering, logistics, planning; and operational support and coordination for the effective and efficient day to day running of business operations.
- Administer and maintain rostering spreadsheets and databases to achieve the day-to-day and long-term rostering needs.
- Communicate with Regional Manager or their designate any roster coverage issues that affect the organisation’s capacity to deliver Emergency Services.
- Ensure appropriate roster abstractions occur to achieve staff movement requisitions for Ambulance service travel as required.
- Coordinate overtime arrangements where required and maintain register and provide reports as required.
- Verify the accuracy of timesheets against rosters, exception reports, collate medical certificates, statutory declarations and any other information required of the region for payroll
- Coordinate logistics and activities associated with allocation of rostered shifts and changes.
- Previous experience within a rostering environment – desirable.
- Relevant working experience within an emergency or health service environment – desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of rostering processes and systems in a shift work environment.
- Knowledge of interpretation of Awards and Enterprise Agreement.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office, databases and computer software packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current Ochre Card (Working with Children) or be willing to obtain one
- National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- At times of peak work demand, this position may be asked to participate in some after-hours work.
To apply please email a current copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached cover letter detailing your skills and experience against the job requirements.