Data Provision Officer
Government / Municipal
All Aspects Recruitment and HR Services are currently recruiting for 2x Data Provision Officers to work for a well-renowned client based locally in Darwin.
- 6 Month Contract until September 2021
- Full Time Hours
- Work Life Balance
Working in a very busy environment, you will be working within a mixed aged culture. Your primary role will be to:
- Schedule appointments
- Ensure all details are entered efficiently and accurately
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate a high-level of customer service
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Programs
- Build strong customer relationships
Ideally what we would like you to have to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience and ability to create and maintain computer based spreadsheets and data
- Experience working in a utility or similar workplace
What we need you to have to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated well-developed communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- To be able to maintain confidentiality
- Experience managing large data files including Data Entry
- Proven ability of numeracy and attention
- Evidence of strong customer focus to support the team in the delivery of specialised services.
- Proven high-level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in a similar role and a multi-functional group setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams.
- Evidence of self-development.
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you feel that this matches your skillset, please forward your current resume and cover letter, highlighting the above criteria urgently, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our facebook page too for other employment opportunities.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for this position, and is an equal opportunity measure under s8 of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth) and s57 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1996 (NT)