Relevant Trade Qualifications
Less Than 3 Years
- Full Time Hours
- Locally Based in Darwin
Do you have a passion for everything 4X4? All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking a Workshop Manager for a permanent position.
We are seeking someone that takes pride in their work with strong attention to detail. This is a hands-on position where you will share your knowledge and skills with the team members and be a key leader passionate about improving the workshop performance.
As the workshop manager you will be responsible for the overall operation of the workshop including –
- Supervising staff including trainees to ensure jobs are completed within time frames and to quality standards.
- Monitor job progress and communicating delays/concerns.
- Work with management and sales team.
- Identify training requirements to upskill staff.
- Adhere to WH&S policies.
- Ensure workshop equipment and assets are maintained and up to standards.
- Conduct regular toolbox meetings.
- Eye for detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask and oversee multiple jobs.
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work.
- Trade qualified with a minimum of 2 years previous experience as a foreman or senior technician.
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of mechanical workshop practices such as customer service, job cards, consumable inventory control, tool maintenance.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Workshop Manager”