Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking a Financial Accountant for immediate start
Approximately 4 weeks with possibility of extension
Working with the Finance Manager the role is responsible for the operations and direction of a range of finance functions including –
- Preparing monthly finance reports to a high standard ensuring accuracy, efficiency and effective delivery.
- Preparing budget reviews to a high standard ensuring organisational support and timely delivery.
- Preparing reports within deadlines, ensuring compliance with legislation and policy.
- Insurance declaration and insurance administration.
- General purpose financial statements.
- Accounts payable/receivable, including dealing with complaints and ensuring effective resolution outcomes for customers.
- Hold a Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business or other relevant discipline.
- At least 3 year’s experience.
- CPA qualified.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of Annual Financial Statements in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards and relevant legislation.
- Highly developed and efficient computer skills and accuracy, particularly in the use of corporate management information systems.
- Sound level of communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Financial Accountant’