Government / Municipal
Entry Level / Junior
APS 2 ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
-City Office location
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to work within the Federal Government Department. Bring your skills and knowledge and join a dynamic team where you can provide support in a legislative area.
Description of the role
The Administration Officer will provide professional, quality and timely responses to support the work of the Executive Director of Township Leasing (Executive Director).
Policy and procedure
- Assist with the completion of various projects including identifying and actively manage risks that will affect day-to-day work.
- Comply with regulations, best practice principles and the office’s operating instructions and procedures.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, government decision-making processes and office guidelines and regulations.
- Provide preliminary work for research, procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks.
- Undertake administrative tasks requested by supervisor with a high level of accuracy, managing own work priorities, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Liaise with stakeholders to respond to routine enquiries, obtain and provide information on straightforward matters and refer complex enquiries to higher classification levels.
- Provide high quality client service to internal and external clients.
- Assist the office and other stakeholders with Government asset leasing applications, variations, surrenders and payments.
- Support and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Updating and maintaining a stakeholder contact list.
- Support other staff in the Team in the planning, administration and conduct of the Team's work.
Organising and facilitating Consultative Forum meetings
- Providing CFM secretariat services, including recording minutes, organising travel, venues, catering and attendance fees.
- Participate in CFMs and community field visits to remote communities as required, including overnight stays.
- Assist with organisation and facilitation of Consultative Forum meetings as directed by supervisor.
- Communicate with participants and stakeholders regarding each CFM scheduled, as directed by supervisor.
Subleases and other documentation
- Assist with the administration of all land tenure arrangements in the township; which includes assessing sublease applications, preparing sublease recommendation minutes, registering subleases with the Land Titles Office, notifying property manager and land councils of sublease changes.
- Maintain up to date information on the OTL data base by inputting all relevant information against individual land dealings.
- Undertake data reviews and updates.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN A GOVERNMENT ENVIRONMENT
- Must be an Australian resident
- Current Police Clearance
Aboriginal & Torres Strait are encouraged to apply.