Relevant Trade Qualifications
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking an experienced Service Technician for an ongoing permanent position.
This role is responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience in a similar role and hold the relevant qualifications.
$75k + super
Responsibilities & duties include but are not limited to:
- After hours call outs – technician to be available and contactable 24 hours a day for the week that they are rostered to be on call.
- Maintain safety standards and adhere to OH&S practices.
- Ordering of parts and equipment.
- Using quotation template to capture data to accurately provide quotations.
- Communicate effectively with the Service Manager & Coordinator.
- Accurately complete all assigned tasks within suitable timeframes.
- Accurately and efficiently diagnose equipment faults in a safe, professional and timely manner.
Licences & Qualifications:
- Certificate 3 in Electrotechnology (refrigeration & air conditioning) or equivalent.
- Refrigerant Handling Licence.
- Restricted Electrical Licence.
- Construction White Card.
- Driver’s Licence.
- Ochre Card.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject ‘Service Technician’