Cleaner - Jabiru
Government / Municipal
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Temp to Perm
Cleaner - Jabiru
Are you looking for a change in scenery? Fed up with the mundane life and are looking to work in one of Australia’s most unique tropical regions? – if the answer is YES! ... Please read on…
How would you like the opportunity to work in a relaxed atmosphere, be able to explore the Kakadu National Park, enjoy the Koolpin Gorge and the vast culture of the region?
All Aspects Recruitment and HR Services are currently recruiting for a Commercial Cleaner to work in Jabiru. This is a Temp to Perm Opportunity for the right candidate.
- Furnished Housing Provided
- Work Vehicle (Must have a manual driving license)
- Remote Locality Allowance
- $34.25 per hour
The role of the Commercial Cleaner is to assist the Senior Cleaner to provide quality and efficient cleaning services to the organisation’s offices and facilities, employer-provided housing, visitors accommodation and other properties as required.
You will be required to ensure there are sufficient levels of:
- Refreshments (tea, milk, coffee & sugar etc;)
- Toilet paper
Other requirements include all aspects of cleaning... which will include (but not limited to):
- Cleaning toilets
- Washing linen etc;
- Vacate inspections
To be considered for this role, we would like you to have:
- Commercial Cleaning experience
- Cert III in Cleaning Operations (not essential)
What we need you to have:
- Current Norther Territory Driving License (Manual)
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy Skills and the ability to write basic requests and record details
- The ability to work independently and also work well as part of a team
- National Police Check
- Working with Children (Ochre Card)
Please submit your resume urgently to : email@example.com and mark the subject – Cleaner-Jabiru.