Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygie
Between 3 and 5 Years
$65,000 - $100,000
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Speech Pathologist to improve the quality of services provided to people with a disability who have complex needs.
Working for an allied health provider who provides therapy services for children, adolescents, and adults, such as individual counselling occupational therapy and speech therapy.
About the role
The Speech Pathologist role is responsible for independently providing a high standard, effective and efficient clinical service related to speech pathology across a variety of service delivery modes. The role requires well developed general clinical skills and be able to manage a caseload independently, be time efficient and able to manage a busy caseload with competing demands.
Services include the support of children, adolescents and adults. A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in Paediatrics and adults is required.
- $65,000 - $100,000
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage a caseload of clients of all ages.
- Provide appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across a range of clinical areas & service delivery modes, e.g. home, office, school, group, individual, transdisciplinary.
- Provide clinical services of a more complex nature and exercise independent professional judgement when required.
- Work with children and families through the NDIA process.
- Work collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide clinical services as outlined with KPIs.
- Maintain confidentiality and duty of care at all times.
- Maintain appropriate client files, case notes and data as per organisational policies and procedures, legislative and funding requirements.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Speech Pathology and registration with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current Criminal History Check and OCHRE card.
- Current Driver’s License and willingness to drive.
- Ongoing CPSP status.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in Paediatrics and adults.
- Demonstrated knowledge based in relevant areas of practice, with extensive specialist knowledge in an area of speech pathology practice e.g. autism, voice, feeding, fluency.
- Proven experience in a private speech pathology practice with exposure to NDIS and other government funding bodies.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Up to date vaccinations.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject 'Speech Pathologist'.