Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygie
Between 3 and 5 Years
$65,000 - $100,000
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Occupational Therapist to deliver a broad range of occupational therapy services.
Working for an allied health provider who provides therapy services for children, adolescents, and adults, such as individual counselling occupational therapy and speech therapy.
About the role
The Occupational Therapist role is responsible for providing a high standard, effective and efficient clinical service and assessments related to occupational therapy across a variety of service delivery modes. the role requires the ability to think strategically in the development of systems, and to manage partnerships with other services.
Services include the support of children, adolescents and adults. A minimum of 2 years clinical experience in Paediatrics and adults is required.
- $65,000 - $100,000
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage a complex caseload of clients.
- Provide appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across a range of clinical areas & service delivery modes, e.g. home, office, school, group, individual, transdisciplinary.
- Completing functional and psycho-social assessments.
- Provide specialist advice and service in a more specialised area of Occupational Therapy.
- Work collaboratively with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide clinical services as outlined with KPIs.
- Maintain confidentiality and duty of care at all times.
- Maintain appropriate client files, case notes and data as per organisational policies and procedures, legislative and funding requirements.
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy, OTA membership, and unconditional registration with APHRA.
- Current Criminal History Check and OCHRE card.
- Current Driver’s License and willingness to drive.
- Medicare registration.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in Paediatrics and adults.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with individuals with cognitive, perceptual impairment ad other mental health disorders/ difficulties.
- Proven knowledge of child and adolescent development, behaviours and learning.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Up to date vaccinations.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Occupational Therapist'.