Mobile Machinery Operators
Government / Municipal
Less Than 3 Years
32.05 per hour
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are urgently recruiting for Mobile Plant and Machinery Operators.
- Herbicide Sprayer - with Chemical Handling Cert, will be operating RTV buggy.
- Mower Operator -competency or experience preferred, will be operating Front deck mower
- Tractor Operator -competency or experience preferred, will be operating 100HP tractor and slasher.
- $32.05 per hour
- 6am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- Possible 4-6 month assignment
The purpose of the role:
Is to perform multi-operational tasks with a variety of plant and equipment in maintaining land and reserves.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- The successful applicant(s) will be required to undertake maintenance work including tractor slashing and mowing, chemical spraying, roadside sign installation and repair, litter collection, tree pruning, silt cleaning, guidepost installation, brush cutting and other associated duties as instructed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Undertake the safe operation of company vehicles, plant and equipment in accordance with clients’ policies and procedures.
- Provide a high level of expertise in the operation and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Carry out daily inspections of plant and equipment to be used and maintain records of these inspections.
- Perform daily required maintenance tasks on the plant and equipment
- Safely handle, mix and use herbicides and spraying equipment according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Meet all Work Health and Safety requirements, and follow appropriate safety and health practices for self and others.
To be considered for this role:
- Current NT Driver’s License
- Undertake Pre-Employment Medical and completion of a Criminal History Check
- You will be required to be accountable for the quality of workmanship as required by the client; as well as have sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Previous, broad experience in the operation and use of variety of outdoor mobile plant including:
- tractors, slashers, chainsaws, shovels, ride-on mowers and various motorised cutting equipment.
- Experience in the use of herbicides.
- Capability in the use of VHF radio equipment in an appropriate manner.
If you feel that the above matches your skillset: please submit your resume as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject heading: Mobile Plant and Machinery Operator