Executive Assistant APS4 - Darwin and Nhulunbuy Locations
Government / Municipal
Darwin and/or Nhulunbuy
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to work with a highly regarded Federal Government organisation, with positions available for both Darwin and also in Nhulunbuy
- $47.50 per hour inclusive of casual loading
- Weekly Pay
- Full time hours - 6 Month Assignment – for both locations
- Nhulunbuy; Relocation/accommodation can be negotiated
What you will be required to do – but not limited to:
- Diary Management
- Organising Travel Arrangements & Accommodation
- Scheduling of meetings
- Ensure that management meet their commitments in a timely manner
- Setting up of meeting rooms
What we need you to have:
- Demonstrated previous experience providing Executive support to Executive Management
- Tertiary qualifications in Administration or Business (or equivalent work-related experience) preferred
- The ability to prioritise and manage tasks of the position to meet deadlines
- Strong Time Management skills; to allow you to manage the day-to-day administration of the Executive Management office and perform efficiently and effectively in the Executive Assistant role.
- Proven capacity to maintain a high degree of discretion and exercise sound judgement in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
- A high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, which allows you to commit to highly ethical behaviour and to work as part of a close-knit team
- Security Clearance (or willing to obtain) – desirable
If you feel that your skillset matches the requirement above, and you would like to be considered for an interview, please submit your resume and cover letter urgently to: email@example.com and mark the subject heading: EA Position – (Darwin) or (Nhulunbuy).
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please feel free to call Dawn on 08 89817431.