Qualified Carpenter - Remote Community
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are currently recruiting for Qualified Carpenter to work in a remote community in the NT.
The purpose of the role is that you will be required to provide safe, high quality carpentry services to the local community and surrounding areas whilst also providing on-the-job training and mentoring to local Indigenous trade assistants.
- Salary $75,000
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Working for a Not-for-Profit organisation
- Full-Time, Fixed Term contract, with the opportunity of extension
- Remote Area Allowance
If you are a qualified Carpenter, who loves working out in remote communities, who has a passion for helping and mentoring others, and who is keen to explore remote parts of the Northern Territory, and loves fishing and camping, then we would love to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carpentry maintenance and installations
- Training, mentoring and supervising indigenous trade assistants
- Having strong attention to detail
- Strong WHS work practices.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to problem solve, make decisions, and work with limited supervision]
- Intermediate to high level of Mathematical skills
- Australian or New Zealand residency or citizenship status
- Sound communication skills, both writing and verbal
- The ability to be resilient and be ‘willing’ with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter, highlighting your skills in this field, directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org