Senior Project Officer (AO6)
Government / Municipal
Between 3 and 5 Years
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Officer (AO6) based in Brisbane CBD. Immediate start until 17/06/22 with the possibility of a short extension.
- Develop, implement and provide governance of programs and initiatives to support visitor economy recovery, ensuring integrated whole of department and government priorities are met.
- Developing and delivering targeted projects including grant framework and guideline development.
- Preparation of communication and stakeholder materials relevant to any programs including dashboard reporting, factsheets, website and social media content and other messaging to promote programs.
- Research and data collection to contribute to reporting and evaluation.
- Prepare timely, high-level briefings, submissions, reports, correspondence and presentations to Senior Management, the Minister, other government agencies and key stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of Queensland’s tourism industry and as it relates to access and infrastructure development.
- Ensure all performance measures, indicators and reports are complied with as per departmental standards, timeframes and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver tourism industry related outputs within appropriate policy, budget and reporting frameworks.
- Work under limited supervision, using a high level of initiative to resolve issues.
For more information or to apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Senior Project Officer”