Senior Engineer - QLD
Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer (PO4) based in Maroochydore, QLD. This is a temporary role until May 2023.
The role will require a comprehensive knowledge of preconstruction methods, processes, codes and standards. Providing technical expertise and experience delivering a complex civil construction project relative to the pre-construction stage.
This role is responsible for performing a variety of tasks, which are highlighted below, (but are not limited to) and require consultation with several customers.
- Preparation of reports on asset condition data, pavement designs, options analysis and business cases.
- Review designs and scheme documents to ensure proposed designs are feasible and fit for purpose.
- Provide support and advice on design and construction process, to ensure delivery of project outcomes, value for money and best practice are achieved.
- Undertake estimating and scheduling activities to support the effective delivery of this road infrastructure project.
- Determine the engineering requirements, including materials, critical components and systems, involved in supporting project management and delivery.
- Review Traffic Management Plans, schemes and designs to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
- Provide support for the management team and the Administrator for the delivery of the project.
- Maintain and apply all relevant standards, policies, guidelines and legislative requirements necessary for the design and construction of road infrastructure projects.
- Manage and maintain effective liaison and communication with all levels of internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to transport infrastructure delivery activities.
- Lead and manage the ISCA rating assessments, compliance checks and reporting for North Coast Region significant projects
- Liaison between all projects in the Delivery Support portfolio for OD HV movement.
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in major civil works projects.
- A four-year, Washington Accord accredited, Bachelor of Engineering (Discipline) or equivalence which is assessed/accepted by Engineers Australia against Washington Accord benchmarks.
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Current class ‘C’ drivers' licence.
- Construction Industry 'White Card'
For more information or to apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Senior Engineer”