- Research and prepare reports, project implementation plans, briefings and correspondence for different audiences, including plain language communication material to use with Indigenous communities and stakeholders.
- Actively encourage participation by, and undertake consultation with, the public and targeted stakeholders to ensure rationality, transparency and accountability of project initiatives.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the political, social, cultural, and economic circumstances facing Aboriginal people and communities across the Northern Territory.
You will also be required to critically analyse issues, problem solve and clearly articulate complex concepts and solutions to support informed decision-making to ensure delivery of outcomes.
- $130K negotiable
- Driver's License Required
- Operating, Monday to Friday
- Police Clearance & Ochre Card
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Identified
If you have demonstrated management, advocacy & Indigenous policy experience, please submit your cv and cover letter to outline your experience in this area. Or, for a confidential discussion or full job description, please contact AAR on 8981 7431 for further details.