Regional Health Partnerships Manager
Relevant Trade Qualifications
Between 3 and 5 Years
Darwin or Alice Springs
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are currently recruiting for a Regional Health Partnerships Manager.
The purpose of the role is to provide strong and effective leadership in place-based commissioning of primary health services and programs that are responsive to local and regional leads. Leading a team that also supports a coordinated and effective contract relationship & partnership approach.
- Permanent Role
- Darwin or Alice Springs Based
- $123,326 - $136,760
Role requirements, but not limited to:
- Provide strong leadership to the Alice Springs based staff
- Participate in management meetings
- Act as senior representative at governance groups where required including clinical and community council meetings
- Provide advise to the CEO and Senior Executive Leadership Team where required
- Proactively identify and endeavor to remove barriers or disconnections between service providers
- Provide, develop and support subject matter expertise and thought leadership by offering strategic thinking and well-developed industry or functional expertise
- Participate in and drive engagement and planning activities to inform future directions of commissioning processes
- Implement risk-based contracting, performance monitoring and evaluation frameworks to support effective, high performing and responsive contract relationships.
What we need you to have to be considered for this role:
- Knowledge or training equivalent to a relevant postgraduate qualification (or working towards) and/or extensive leadership experience in the health care sector or other related health managment field.
- Excellent communication, engagement, and conflict management in complex and dynamic settings
- Excellent customer and contract relationship management and working experience working in remote communities
- Experience in leading and guiding change management
- Experience in Project Management
You will also need:
- A current NT Driver's license
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Police Clearance
- This role may require travel within the Northern Territory including remote communities and interstate.
Please submit your current resume and cover letter urgently to: firstname.lastname@example.org and for a confidential discussion, please contact 08 89817431