People & Culture Business Partner (Human Resources)
Between 3 and 5 Years
All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services are seeking a People and Culture Business Partner (Senior Level Human Resources)
Working for a Government Organisation, this is a fantastic opportunity to make some positive changes within the business.
Initially, this is a temporary 3-month assignment with the possibility of extension for a further 9 months.
This is a high-level HR role and previous Change Management xperience is essential to be considered for this role, along with being able to support and manage projects within the organisation.
Pay Rate on a casual basis - full time hours is $78.36 per hour
Duties include but not limited to -
- Workforce management/planning
- Attendance and contribution at meetings to support impacted employees
- Organisational chart development
- Reporting and analytics
- Preparation of paperwork/correspondence with relation to personnel moves
- Preparation of job descriptions, liaise with relevant parties on JES/JAQ evaluation processes
- Establish frameworks and work in line with the frameworks for people and culture matters
- 3-5 year’s experience in People and Culture / HR
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to draft correspondence
- Ability to influence outcomes
- Have drive and initiative
- Can self-manage
Applications are closing very soon... so please submit your resume and cover letter - highlighting your skillset, to email@example.com with the subject ‘People and Culture’